[Bestbits] Mailing list trouble

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 05:56:31 EDT 2019

 Dear Chaitanya,

>Should we expect an unsubscription email from the list on closure date? Or will it be a silent closure?
>Best,
>Chaitanya Dhareshwar

Thanks for your query. Unsubscribed users will receive feedback response from the moderator.

By the way, BestBits Members are already informed with the closure to the mailing list. However, a subsequent notice will be distributed in next week. After 31st August, emails sent to the list will be responded back with an automatic message, directing the sender to the relevant page on the IGC website with the archived BestBits materials (under resources tab), and providing our emails in case they have any queries.
I hope this is clear but please let us know if you have any questions.

Best Regards

On behalf of the "BestBits Closure Team"
Sheetal, Imran, Deirdre, Farzaneh and Bruna================================